Hello, Kodi users! Today we’re going to show you a new streaming addon that allows you to watch all of your favorite media material. Using this instruction, begin installing Cinema HD on Kodi (Krypton, Leia).
However, the Cinema HD Addon is not available for Kodi, which is a shame. Please don’t waste your time looking for this addon in both Kodi’s Addon Store and third-party addon sources. It’s possible that no one tried to make a Kodi addon due to a new app.
Please don’t skip this page because I discovered a similar alternative that functions similarly to Cinema HD. It’s simple to use and set up. Also, they’re from reputable builders and are completely safe to use.
To install Cinema HD on Kodi, follow these steps:
Use our one-of-a-kind way to install a Cinema HD-like app on your Kodi device.
- On your device, open Kodi and click Settings -> File Manager. After that, double-click on Add Source and then None.
- In the Path field, type http://srp.nu/ and select Cinema HD as the file source. Click the “OK” button.
- Click on Install from the zip file in the Add-ons section.
- Select Showbox repo from the drop-down menu. After that, choose repository.jesusboxtv-1.x.x.zip.
- Return to System -> Add-ons and select Install from the repository from the drop-down menu.
- Leave everything in the Jesus repository option.
- Go to Add-ons -> Video Add-ons to install Showbox Arize.
- To access Showbox/CinemaHD again, go to Kodi Menu -> Add-ons -> Video Add-ons -> Showbox/CinemaHD. All Hulu/Netflix shows are available for free viewing.
This solution works with all Kodi versions, including Jarvis 16 and older. Keep an eye on this page for the official Cinema HD Kodi addon. Showbox is illegal on any platform, thus if you want to avoid it, you need to use a premium VPN service. To watch copyrighted movies and series, I recommend using legal Kodi Addons.